If you have experienced any of the following in your relationship or marriage, then you should contact us.
- your partner is taking you as granted.
- your partner is emotionally blackmailing you.
- your partner is jealous of you.your partner uses verbal insults, mean language, nasty put-downs.
- your partner gets angry with you easily and frequently putdowns control.
- your partner is in an extra-marital affair.
- your partner has different sets of rules for self and for you.
- your partner is very possessive and won’t let allow to talk to family or friends.
- your partner criticizes your friends and family and asks you to stop seeing them.
- your partner scares you by driving fast, drinking too much or doing risky things.
- your partner has threatened to hurt you or has hurt you even if he/she is sorry afterwards.
- your partner makes threats to commit suicide if you don’t obey or agree.your partner pressures you to do sexual things, you don’t want to do and puts you down when you refuse.
Ideally, both partners should come for counselling together. Pointing fingers at each other do not help. Relationship counsellor/marriage counsellor help couples to develop more mutually caring, respectful and lasting relationships. However, if you are ready to seek help but your partner is not, it is worth to contact relationship expert or marriage counsellor alone and understand the situation from a different or neutral perspective. We offer online marriage counselling, telephonic marriage counselling and face to face relationship counselling or marriage counselling services.