Some men ejaculate faster than their buddies or because of the movie that you see in the theater. This is nothing but premature ejaculation. Before considering premature ejaculation, you should know how much time you take to ejaculate.
- 6.5 minutes is the average time for a man to ejaculate.
- Younger men ejaculate early when compared to old men who might take some more time the normal time.
- It happens to most of the men at some point or another in their life. Only when it is constant it becomes a dysfunction.
First, learn about what exactly is premature ejaculation? This will happen when both the partners are not happy with the sexual performance and men will ejaculate immediately following penetration or shortly thereafter. There are two types of premature ejaculation:
- Primary: This happens during a man’s first sexual encounter and has continued to occur since then
- Secondary: This occurs after the man had a normal sexual life
- Normal variable: where it happens periodically
- Premature-like: When a male ejaculates after premature penetration
Though it embarrasses a man, it affects nearly every man once in their lifetime. There are some predisposing factors that contribute to the likelihood of these affecting men.
- It could be a life long problem which could be due to a genetic, inherited neurological condition. This could be you might have one relative suffering from the same problem.
- Medical conditions such as urethritis, prostatitis, hyperthyroidism, erectile dysfunction, and obesity.
- Psychological issues like stress and depression.
Some of the treatment options are as behavioral training, Reducing sensation, physiotherapy, and counselling. It is very important that you check with the doctor. Even if you face any physical ailment or disorder, you can consult him. He can plan a course of treatment for you that will help you in the salvation of this disease.