Writers have described it as synchronized gymnastics. An age old practice that we are proud to call our own since the advent of Khajuraho and Kamasutra.
However false information about sex is available too. Here is a less embarrassing way to dispel all doubts:
- Size Matters: Wrong! Only about 4 centimeters (external 1/3) of the vagina contains sensory nerves for arousal and orgasm.
- Love Foods or Aphrodisiacs will get you tingly: Its nothing but placebo effect. As in, if people believe strawberries and chocolate are supposed to be sexually stimulating foods, they very well might be aroused after consuming them. Aphrodisiacs have no provable effect on libido.
- The Withdrawal Method wont get you pregnant: All it takes is a tiny sperm to get you pregnant and that can happen through pre- ejaculation as well. Most pregnancies happen because of the withdrawal method. This isn't a full proof plan.
- Women don't like Porn: Not all women want rose petals on the bed. And not all women want to be whisked away into a gentle world of love making. Women enjoy pornography too. And if anyone thought only men can conjure up fantasies, then you are definitely misguided.
- You won't get pregnant if you have Sex while Menstruating: It is unlikely that a women will get pregnant while menstruating but it is possible. Sperms can stay alive in the vagina for several days, especially if you have a shorter cycle.
- Every women has a G- spot: Yes, its true that every women has a G- spot, but not every woman's G-spot is an erogenous zone. So if you have been in quest to find the sweet spot then you are wasting your time. Focus on other erogenous zone and she will be much more happy.
- An orgasm of a women is supposed to be Earth shattering, if not you are not normal: Some women have orgasm but don't know about it. Pelvic muscles don't contract as much for some women however after a point of arousal they do feel relaxed and contented. So if he failed to rock your world then don't panic you are still very normal.
- If she's not making pleasurable noises than she is not enjoying: Some women are vocal some are not. This does not mean that she is not enjoying. Don't expect her to scream all the time. Sometimes silence is golden.
- Men think more about Sex than Women: Women think about sex as much as a man does. So it doesn't mean that only men make the first move for sex, women do so too. And nothing can be more turning on for a man than a woman in control.