Sinusitis is an inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses.
Sinusitis is an inflammation or infection of one or more of the sinuses. A sinus is a hollow air space in the skull. These are also known as the Para-nasal sinuses since they surround the nasal cavity. The Para-nasal sinuses include:
- Frontal sinuses over the eyes in the brow area
- Maxillary sinuses inside each cheekbone
- Ethmoid sinuses just behind the bridge of the nose and between the eyes
- Sphenoid sinuses behind the ethmoids in the upper region of the nose and behind the eyes
- Acute sinusitis
- Chronic sinusitis
- Recurrent sinusitis
It is almost always possible to avoid antibiotics and sinus surgery if one adopts the homeopathic alternative
Homeopathy considers that all symptoms of ill health are expressions of disharmony within the whole person and it is the individual who needs the treatment as a whole and not the disease
- Sinus Infection Complications
- Orbital, bone, intracranial.
Homeopathy is amongst the youngest and latest medicines calling for more research and promotion.
How is sinusitis diagnosed?
Diagnosis depends on symptoms and requires an examination of the throat, nose and sinuses. Your doctor will look for:
- Swelling of the nasal tissues
- Tenderness of the face
- Discolored (greenish) nasal discharge
- Bad Breath