A person’s most important possession is their hair. People often experiment with it and forget to take care of it properly. This results in poor hair quality and problems like dandruff split ends. When the hair does not get the required amount of nutrients, hair loss occurs.
This can be controlled and the hair can become stronger than before with the help of these ayurvedic remedies:
1) Aloe Vera is like a natural moisturizer for the hair. The application of this herb helps to balance the pH value of the scalp and keep it nourished. It even promotes rapid hair growth resulting in normal hair loss. Just take a fresh leaf of it and scrape off all the gel that is inside. Massage gently for the gel to penetrate and wash it after 15-20 minutes for best results.
2) Coconut is rich in nutrients that are required by the hair. It has vitamin E and fats to help moisturize the hair. Its rich potassium content promotes hair growth and prevents hair fall. Washing your hair with coconut milk prevents breakage and its oil can act as a protective layer that promotes hair growth. Massage coconut oil into your hair and keep it for a night for maximum results.
3) If a person wants shiny, strong, and long hair, then they should definitely use fenugreek seeds for effective results. Just soak some seeds overnight and apply the paste on the hair for 20 minutes. Wash your hair and do this at least once a month.
4) For people with dandruff, licorice roots are the best remedy. These roots have healing properties that eliminate dandruff effectively and soothe the scalp for better hair quality.
5) Beetroots nutritive content-rich of potassium, protein, and vitamins B and C act as a good hair booster. It provides the body with an ample amount of nutrients to keep it nourished and prevents it from breakage as well.
6) Neem leaves can help a person get rid of dandruff. The antibacterial and anti-fungal properties of neem eliminate any kind of bacterial formation. It also stimulates the blood flow which helps nourish the hair roots to make them strong.
7) Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for the growth and strengthening of hair and Amla has it in abundance. This herb also helps build collagen which promotes hair growth. The high content of Vitamin C in the body helps absorb iron better. An abundance of iron will make your hair stronger and healthier.
8) Onion is another good choice for hair loss medicine. Its high sulphuric content improves blood circulation treats infected hair follicles effectively.
Remember, hair care requires discipline and a routine to be followed. With a dedicated hair care routine and with the right products, you will have beautiful, stronger and shinier hair.