Insomnia or lack of sleep is a common disorder any age is facing nowadays.
CAUSES OF INSOMNIA
- It is mainly due to mental disturbances.
- Any type of body pain,uncomfortable weather or surroundings,some disease.
- History of Improper digestion,constipation and habits of eating irregularly.
CAUSES FOR CHRONIC INSOMNIA
- Medical problems like asthma, allergies,Parkinson's disease,hyperthyroidism,kidney disease,cancer and any type of chronic pain.
SYMPTOMS OF INSOMNIA
- Problems with attention,concentration.
- Poor performance at school or work.
- Daytime sleepiness
- Aggression or Impulsiveness
- Lack of energy or motivation
- Frustration about your sleep
TREATMENT FOR INSOMNIA
- Do regular exercise but not late in the evening.
- Avoid taking naps during the day.
- Avoid caffeine in all forms especially after lunch time.
- Drink one glass of warm buffalo milk with honey in it. As buffalo milk is rich in amino acids.
- Have a nice, long warm water bath before bed time.
- Avoid distractions in your bedroom.
- Set your daily routine.
- Avoid spicily and sugary food items.
- Read a good positive book before you sleep.
- Relax your mind and no electronic gadgets in your bedroom.