Here are a few tips to remain young:
Youth and staying young is like an aphrodisiac and one must always look at staying as young as possible this is possible with a few gentle tips:
- Take a Break- Take a break regularly from your monotonous routine and let your hair down. Studies have shown people who regularly take a vacation. Work comes with its stress and pressures both responsible to age you faster so always take a break and enjoy yourself with your favourite hobbies.
- Consume more fat – This may sound absurd but adding a lot of Omega 3 fatty acid in your diet will help you stabilize your mood and fight ageing. Omega 3 fatty acids will fight signs of ageing as they reduce inflammation in the body.
- Exercise- Get off the couch and do a good workout every day. Studies have shown that adding exercise to your routine has an overall effect too well being. Exercise will also help you to think clearly. According to Gary Small, MD, Director of UCLA centre of ageing "Walking for just 10 minutes a day lowers your risk of Alzheimer's by 40 percent ."
- Feel the love – Anybody who has ever fallen head over heels in love will tell you that passion makes you want to wake up in the morning with enthusiasm. Feeling the love all around will keep your mind like a child and helps in fighting ageing, according to Mehmet Oz, MD, Vice Chairman of cardiovascular services "Loving touches release hormones, including oxytocin, that reduces stress and anxiety."
- Do Yoga – Yoga and the postures one takes while doing it will keep your body subtle and add a glow to your face. Yoga derives its name from Yug or Union and is great for total well- being. It keeps your body young and minds active.