Sitting at the computer for a long period of time can take a toll on your body. Without right posture, when sitting in front of your desktop, you could welcome neck pain, backache, headache, knee pain & can get strong tingling sensations in your hands, wrist and fingers. So take carefully few tips from us & follow in day to day life for healthy living.
• Eyes – Should be on the same level as your screen.
• Knees – Should be slightly lower than your hip joints.
• Wrists - Should be resting on the desk.
• Feet - Should be sitting flat on the floor and not tucked under your chair.
• Shoulders and back – Should be completely relaxed.
• Keep Your Mouse Close.
• Take Regular Breaks.
• Switch Positions Frequently.
• Adjust your chair
• Rest and Refocus eyes.
• Exercise your hand.