Nobody like the white filthy stuff hanging in the hairs and to some people it may be a cause of major embarrassment. What kind of impression it would make when your Date or your employer see the white patch of dandruff on your hair? Certainly not a good one, so here we are discussing the problem in details and giving you some tips to get rid of dandruff forever.
What are the symptoms of Dandruff?
The following symptoms may indicate the presence of dandruff in the hair.
- Dandruff appears as white scales in the hair when you brush.
- Dandruff may form a crust on the scalp.
- Itching Irritation.
What causes Dandruff?
There are many factors which influence the presence of dandruff in the scalp.
- Harsh, chemical hair products which irritate the scalp.
- Unhealthy lifestyle.
- Presence of toxicity in the body.
- Unhygienic habits.
- Extreme exposure to cold.
How do I get rid of Dandruff?
The market is flooded with various hair products which promise to eradicate dandruff from your hair but fails to provide a good result. If you want a good result then you should look to heal the problem at the root level. So here are some tips to get the dandruff free scalp and not let dandruff return.
- Keep the hair clean and protected from the pollution.
- Brush your hair daily, this keep the blood circulation going in the scalp and help to regenerate the dead cells.
- Massage the scalp twice a week, with the tip of the fingers, this promotes the hair growth.
- Use yogurt and lime juice to cleanse the hair, this is an effective remedy against dandruff and hair fall.
- You can also use 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar mixed in water to rinse the hair for good results.
- Include ample amount of fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Exposing the hair to the sun for some time is very important.