How to deal with anger?
Anger is an emotion of being human. Anger is a very natural response to feeling deceived, attacked, treated unfairly or frustrated. Anyone gets angry sometimes – it's part of life. Anger isn't always a 'bad' emotion; sometime it can be useful. Think like, feeling angry about something can:
- It can help to identify problems or things that are hurting you
- Motivate you to create change
It help us defend ourselves in dangerous situations by giving you a burst of energy.
- The pressure in the head or sinus cavities
- Increased blood pressure
- Heart palpitations or tightening of the chest
- Quick to anger: the smallest things will appear to line somebody off once anger management is in question. Frustration over very little tasks or something that doesn’t come back simply will develop into a giant scene.
- Violent behaviour: Physical violence and sharply screaming or yelling is another sign of anger management issues. The trigger will be one thing little, on the face of it unmeaning, that turns into one thing dangerous for all concerned.
Cycles of dangerous behaviour: Even once he or she feels even in being fast to anger or having violent outbursts, there's usually a amount of sorrow following dangerous behaviour related to angry outbursts, particularly once there's physical proof, sort of a destroyed house or a contusion loved one. For a time, he or she is also on their “best behavior,” excessively excusatory and dealing exhausting to indicate however sorry they're for what happened. Once the home is clean up and also the bruises begin to fade, however, they once more begin to extend at very little things, slowly build up once more to a bigger outburst. Once physical violence may be a symptom of anger management issues, this may place pet ones in serious danger.
Substance abuse and addiction: Anger management problems ar usually committed with drug and white plague. once anger problems ar a drag, drug and alcoholism abuse nearly.
Causes of Anger/Anger-inducing things
A variety of circumstances (that negatively have an effect on ourselves or somebody that we tend to love) will cause somebody to feel angry like:
- Physical or verbal threats
- Verbal or physical attacks
- Disruptions whereas following goals
- Financial threats
- Violations of our ethical standards
- Mistreatment or unfair treatment Insults from others that function a blow to our ego
Anger can profoundly damage your health
Fight, Flight or Die
It affects your Digestion, Assimilation, Cell production, Body maintenance, Circulation (except to the skeletal muscles involved in the fight-or-flight process), Healing, Immunological defences
Automatic anger response leads to health problems like Headaches, Digestive imbalances, Insomnia, Anxiety, Depression,
Effects Of Anger
Therapies for Anger Management
Many therapeutic methods square measure out there to assist you to modify anger problems. A number of these include:
- Cognitive activity medical aid
- Improvements in communication skills
- Focus on problem-solving
- Avoidance of problematic things
- Humour and self-deprecation