“Swine Flu” is due to a strain of Influenza A virus subtype H1N1, which is analogous to the Flu Pandemic that had occurred in 1918. Swine Flu is a respiratory illness of pigs activated by contamination with the virus that can seldom encroach on humans. There is no specific treatment for Swine flu. Conventional drugs can help sheathe the symptoms for a few hours and wait for the virus to run its course. Whereas, Homeopathic medicines can, in fact, fight the virus. There are several Homeopathic remedies that can swiftly improve the symptoms and restore a state of health.
A Homeopathic remedy will stimulate the immune system by enhancing one’s ability to fight an infection, strengthen our immunity, thus helps to make an individual more capable to effectively overcome a virus so that the illness can be resolved as rapidly and with as little discomfort as possible. In addition, Homeopathy can prevent a Swine flu patient from developing post-viral complications. The Homeopathic remedies are prepared from natural substances, which have been diluted and potentized many times so that when they are used according to the Homeopathic principles, they stimulate the body's own defense system to move towards a healthier state without causing any side effects. The homeopathic treatment enhances resistance to infection and is safe, natural and effective for both children and adults.
Causes of Swine Flu:
1. Low immunity
2. Transmission by the infected air
3. Contact with an infected person
4. Unhygienic measures
Symptoms of Swine Flu:
- Fever with chills.
- Running nose, cough, sore throat
- A headache and body ache
- Fatigue with irritability
- Loss of appetite
- Vomiting and lose motions
- Muscle and joint pains
- Difficulty breathing
- Pneumonia if untreated
- Abortion in pregnant women
- Death due to respiratory failure in very rare cases if untreated or in patients with other existing medical conditions
Self – care measures to prevent H1N1 Flu and during the Flu:
- Do not panic if you have symptoms of swine flu, consult your doctor.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water.
- Use a handkerchief, tissue paper while coughing and sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay away from people who are sick.
- Avoid crowded places.
- Do not go to school or work if you feel sick.
- Stay well hydrated.
- Take enough rest.
- Eat a healthy and nutritious diet.
- Fresh Citrus juices give you the antioxidants and Vitamin C to boost your immune system.
Hence, Homeopathy will assist in shortening each phase of the H1N1 Flu and if taken constitutionally, can prevent the ailment altogether. Hence, for a safe, natural, effective answer for H1N1 Flu consider Homoeopathy.