Here are the top effortless exercises that anyone can do to get a Toned Body:
Oh god! I am too tired to do exercise, I will start it from tomorrow without fail. Does this comes to your mind whenever you plan to add few exercises to your schedule? Or you are too lazy to do them? Well! We have some really easy useful exercises for you which anyone can add in routine to tone up their body. Let’s get started!
1. Leg Raises
- Step 1: Lay down with your back flat on the floor, feet straight out and together and your hands on your side.
- Step 2: While keeping your legs as straight as you can lift your feet up in the air between 6-12 inches.
- Step 3: You can either hold for the designated period of time or you can raise them up and then lower them right back down. This completes one set repeat the same 10 sets.
- This exercise can turn your jelly belly into flat abs.
- This classic core-buster exercise increases flexibility in your hips and lower back which are problem areas for people who spend plenty of time at a desk.
2. Wall Sit
- Step 1: Take support of the wall sit and make a 90-degree angle stay at this position for at least a minute don’t move your hip.
- You can also perform this while brushing your teeth.
- Do it for at least 5 minutes a day.
- Wall sit exercise is great for sculpting the thighs, hips, calves, and lower abs.
3. Crunches & Planks
- Step 1: Lie on your back either on floor or bed now keep your knees bent. Now keep your neck up & place your hands behind the neck to support it.
- Step 2: Gently pull your abdomen inwards remember to breathe out while coming upwards. Do 2 sets of 10 repetitions.
- Step 1: Lie in a position such that your belly should touch on the floor.
- Step 2: Rise up on your toes so that only your forearms and toes touch the floor.
- Step 3: Hold this position for exactly 15 seconds keep breathing normally. Repeat this 3-4 times.
- Crunches and planks help improve your balance by strengthening your abdominal muscles.
- Strong muscles improve your posture which also helps prevent lower back pain and muscle injury.