Dengue is an infectious mosquito-borne viral infection caused by any of the four dengue viruses. Common symptoms of dengue are:
- A severe headache
- Pain behind the eyes
- Muscle and joint pain rash
- Some people may also experience nausea
- Vomiting and gum bleeding
The symptoms usually take four to six days to appear after infection and may last up to a week or more. However, it is not transmitted directly from person-to-person.
Best Foods to Recover from Dengue Fever:
- Liquids - drink lots of water, coconut water, juices, lemon juice, and vegetable soups
- Green Vegetables
- Papaya Leaves
- Giloy Juice
- High protein foods - eggs, pulses, soya, paneer, and milk
Tip: Avoid spicy and junk food
Be healthy and fit!