Although hair fall is considered as a common problem, it is one of the complex problem. Hair fall has to be dealt from the roots; understanding the root cause.In some cases modifying your daily diet and lifestyle helps to put an end to hair loss.
DIET RECOMMENDATIONS FOR HAIR LOSS
- Aloe Vera - Positive results can be seen by consuming aloe vera juice with 1/2 spoon of cumin powder 2 times a day for 3 months.
- Yogurt - contains lots at good bacteria , zinc and minerals. Consuming it daily in the afternoons can reduce hair fall.
- Curry Leaves & Green Leaves Vegetables - Include curry leaves and green leafy vegetables in your daily diet. They are rich in fiber
- Nuts - Include nuts and dry fruits like dates, almonds, pistachios. A few pieces of nuts daily can be very helpful in hair and skincare
- Lemon & Oranges - Vitamin C helps in iron absorption thereby strengthening the hair follicles preventing hair loss. Including them regularly in your diet helps in detoxification bringing glow to hair and skin
Proper sleep, Adequate water intake, balanced diet including fresh and bright coloured fruits and vegetables is essential to prevent all disorders including hair loss
AYURVEDA HAIR REMEDIES
1. Hair packs for shiny hair
- 10 Hibiscus flowers (petals only)
- ½ tablespoon of finely powdered fenugreek
- ½ to 1liter of water
- Soak all the ingredients in water overnight Morning crush with hand and filter the content. Apply it on hair and soak for 20 min Wash with plain cold water thoroughly
2. Hair pack for Dandruff and Hairfall
- 1 cup yogur
- 1 egg
- P1 lemon
- Mix the above to make a past
- Apply in hair for 20 mins and cover with shower cap. Wash hair with warm water and a mild herbal shampoo.
GENERAL IDEAS TO PREVENT AND CARE HAIR FALL
- Massage hair with a mixture of coconut oil (4 tablespoon ) + sesame oil (2 tablespoon ) + castor oil (½ tablespoon)
- Massaging hair with olive oil or Vitamin E oil is also helpful
- Applying freshly grinded Bhringaraja paste (karesalakanni) on hair delays the process of greying hair
- Applying the juice of Indian goose beery (Amla) on the scalp with a mild massage can help in reducing hair fall and dandruff
- Rubbing small onion on bald head can promote hair growth .