Wrinkles appear as a result of the aging process. They are unavoidable but can be delayed. When present, wrinkles can be reduced by 7 ways.
- Healthy diet (Vitamin C, Collagen rich food, other supplements, etc)
- Healthy lifestyle (minimizing sun exposure, use of sun blocks and moisturizers, exercise, good sleep)
- Avoiding stress (smiling more and frowning less)
- Injection of relaxing toxins (Botulinum toxin) into muscles of facial expressions that causes "dynamic lines"
- Injection of fats (fat transfer) or absorbable fillers (HA) under skin grooves
- Stimulation of the dermal collagen by non-invasive skin tighthening machines like RF and less-invasive procedures like needling or lasers
- Surgical face lift to remove excess wrinkled skin