1. COLD MILK and ICE CREAMS
- Cold milk can neutralize acids in your stomach and can give you relief from acidity.
- Drink a glass of cold milk which will prevent your troubles.
- Also, you can eat a cup of ice creams if you are not susceptible to cold and cough.
2. BUTTERMILK OR CHAAS
- Buttermilk contains lactic acid which normalizes your acidity in the stomach.
- Simply drink plain buttermilk several times a day until you get relief.
3. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- It has got alkalizing effect though acidic in nature which helps in reducing acidity problems.
- Simply add apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it before meals.
4. AVOID SMOKING AND DRINKING
- Smoking can trigger your reflux issues thereby increasing your acidity hence it should be avoided
- Alcohol is also going to irritate your stomach. So avoiding both can improve your health overall.
- It helps for heartburn since it neutralizes the juices in your stomach, relieving and preventing acidity overall.
- Almonds and other dry fruits can also be taken as a munching in case if you are in a meeting and not able to take your meals on time so that fasting does not create hyperacidity.
- Have 3-4 almonds after eating.
6. HAVE A BALANCED LIFE
- Avoid spicy and oily food in your diet if you are facing a lot of acidity problems.
- Drink a good amount of water or in general increase your fluid intake.
- Indulge in few exercises daily for overall improving your digestive system.
6. GET ENOUGH SLEEP
- Lack of sleep often ends in causing gastric issues.
- So get enough sleep, minimum 7 hours a day is essential.
7. EAT A BANANA OR AN APPLE
- Bananas contain natural antacids that act as a factor to fight acidity.
- And have few slices of apple before bedtime to relieve heartburn or reflux.