1. Postural correction: Avoid forward head position while sitting and working on computer. Don't talk on mobile phone in head side holding position for long time. Sit in neck upright position.
2. Take Physiotherapy sessions for fast relief. A skilled Physiotherapist will do manual therapy to correct muscle imbalance and dysfunction. Physiotherapist will apply pain relieving modality for pain relief.
3. Stretching exercises for tight muscles.
4. Strengthening exercises for weak muscles.
5. Moist hot pack at home for 10-15 min at over tight trapezius muscles. Pls make sure hot pack should not be very hot otherwise it can cause skin burn.
6. Take frequent short breaks while working on computer.