There is an old saying You are what you eat. In practical terms, that means 80% of our body weight gain is contributed to your nutrition basis.
Other contributors are the elements of our lifestyle, an absence of activity, lack of sleep, anxiety, depression etc. Surprising thing is that this bunch of important factors Covers only 20%of the problem.
Here are some simple tips for healthy weight loss:
- Don’t skip breakfast: Skipping breakfast won’t help you lose weight. You could miss out essential nutrients and you may end up snacking more throughout the day because you feel hungry.
- Eat regular meals: Eating at regular times during the day helps burn calories at a faster rate, it also reduces the temptation to snack on foods high in fat and sugar.
- Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables: Fruit and vegetables are low in calories and fat and high in fiber.
- Drink more water: Because water is involved in many metabolic processes in your body, being dehydrated has the potential to slow your metabolism rate, which can lead to weight loss.
- Start with soup: People who ate a low-calorie vegetable soup before a meal consumed 20% fewer calories at the meal, according to research from Penn University. Have a low-calorie broth-based veggie soup before your largest meal of the day to reduce calories and lose weight without feeling hungry.
- Make green tea your tipple: In order to lose weight, one has to switch over to green tea as it has the ability to stimulate fat oxidation. It is absent in black tea which is the result of its fermentation process, is thought to stimulate fat oxidation and also have the potential to increase fat metabolism.