1. All legumes and beans: This includes tofu which is fermented soybean. Do not be swayed by protein powders, as they are too concentrated and do not assimilate and digest easily.
2. Grain: All grains, particularly amaranth (rajgeera) and quinoa, which are higher in their protein content than the others.
3. All green and yellow vegetables: They help in synthesis of protein in the liver, which is very important, especially for weight loss.
4. Good quality fermented foods: These are easily digested as they have been broken down already by good bacteria, and are also rich in protein.
5. Nuts and seeds: Concentrated forms of both protein and fat. These include flax, pumpkin, sunflower, walnuts, and almonds.
6. Spiritual: This is rich in trace minerals, chlorophyll, and is the highest sources of concentrated protein you will find (in western markets you will find a larger range).