1. Weight LossUnexplained and sudden weight loss and reduced appetite may be a clear sign of any health issue, such as HIV. You should visit a doctor immediately.
2. Sweating in NightsIf your body sweats and you have troubles falling asleep, it may indicate that you have HIV.
3. Skin RashesThe skin can show various signs which indicate what’s going on with your health. The itchy rashes may indicate that you are a victim of HIV.
4. Dry CoughExperiencing dry and sticky throat is one of the major symptoms of HIV.
5. Difficulty ConcentratingHaving troubles concentrating and focusing, you should visit a doctor immediately.
6. Muscle AcheExperiencing leg, back and joint pain may also indicate HIV and you should immediately visit a doctor.
7. Brittle NailsSame as the skin, the nails are a great indication what’s happening in your body. In case you have HIV, your nails will turn yellow.
8. FeverIf you experience fever for a longer period of time, you should do some tests because fever is another symptom of HIV.
9. Headache and Sore Throat HIV weakens your immune system. Hence, a headache and sore throat that seem to be there forever are another symptom of HIV.
10. FatigueIn case you feel tired most of the time and you feel unexplained fatigue, it means that HIV virus is affecting your stamina and it reduces the energy levels.