1. If you are suffering from knee pain for more than 4 weeks and it's not getting better with rest.
2. If you start limping and your walking gait is affected badly due to knee pain.
3. If you have swelling in the knee and it's not getting better.
4. When you have fever and chills with knee pain.
5. If knee pain is affecting your daily routine life.
6. If you have low Vitamin D and Calcium level in blood.
7. If you have morning stiffness.
8. If you see the deformity in the knee.
9. If you have pain in the knee while stair climbing
10. If your knee is getting stiff and mobility is reducing.