Fortis Rajan Dhall, Vasant Kunj, Delhi
Fortis Hospital-Rajan Dhall is a multispeciality hospital in Vasant Kunj, Delhi. This hospital played a major role in transforming medical infrastructure in Delhi NCR. This hospital is a center of excellence for Minimally access surgery and Bariatric Surgery and also for interventional non-surgical treatments. Fortis Hospital-Rajan Dhall is equipped with 162 beds and an approach that keeps a patient’s in the center to achieve the mission of ‘Saving and Enriching Lives’. This hospital has 1.5 Tesla MRI, state-of-the-art cath labs, green laser machine, level III ICU, and 24hr blood bank.
Meaning of the Fortis Logo:
The logo of the Fortis brand projects is a symbol of human values such as trust, ethics, service, and quality. The union of the green color hands and a red dot represents Fortis’ path to healthcare. The green color of hands represents compassion, nurturing, generosity, wellbeing, and health. The red dot stands for energy, spirituality, courage, and a symbol of good luck.
- To admit a patient in the Fortis Hospital-Rajan Dhall, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to submit it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then he/she will be directed to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated for the patient and all the medical records will be supported and saved by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
Guideline for Visitors:
- At the time of admission, passes for visitors will be issued and all the visitors are requested to wear these passes while on the premises of the hospital.
- For the safety of the patients, the visitors are limited during visiting hours.
- Visitors under 12 years old are restricted on patient floors to protect children from any infections.
- Before & after visiting, sanitation of hands is mandatory.
- Mobile phone use is prohibited in the areas where patient monitoring & medical equipment are in operation.
Patient & Attendant Responsibilities:
- Provide complete and right information including full name, address, date of birth, name of the insurance company, past illness, and medical details
- Updating the doctors and nurses about the effectiveness of the treatment or operation.
- Should bring only necessary items to the hospital, leave valuables at home.
- By hospital rules and safety regulations, noise levels must be as low as possible while talking or attending a phone call.
- The attendant or patient handles keeping appointments on time. If not, call the doctor or hospital.
Patient & Attendant Rights:
- Being a patient or caregiver, you have the right to be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion in a safe and clean environment.
- Protection to your privacy and confidentiality in treatment options, and examinations.
- A clear and detailed explanation by the doctor about the diagnosis, benefits, and risks of each treatment.
- Protection from physical mistreatment and carelessness.
- Either patient or attendant can request a copy of their medical records.
Location Selector in Delhi:
- Fortis Rajan Dhall, Vasant Kunj - Delhi
- Fortis, Shalimar Bagh - Delhi
- Fortis La Femme, Shalimar Bagh - Delhi
- Fortis Associate (Aashlok hospital), Safdarjung Enclave - Delhi
- Fortis Escorts, Okhla - Delhi
- Fortis C Doc, Chirag Enclave - Delhi
- Fortis La Femme, GK - Delhi
Fortis Hospital-Rajan Dhall is one of the best Multispeciality hospitals in Mumbai and provides the following specialties:
- Critical Care/Emergency Services
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Renal Sciences
- Organ Transplants
- Hospital Facilities:
- Blood Banks
- Ambulance Service
- Operation Theatres
- International Patient care
- Diagnostic center
- Car Parking
- ATM Services
- Guest Relation Manager
Visiting hours for in-patient wards:
- 10 A.M. to 11 A.M.
- 4 P.M. to 7 P.M.
- 11:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.
- 4:30 P.M. to 5:30 P.M.