Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Karol Bagh, Delhi
Apollo Spectra Hospital in Karol Bagh - Delhi is a 23 bedded facility equipped with advanced technological medical devices. The infrastructure is ultra-modern and has international standards in providing health care. All the doctors and non-medical staff work together to reach the apollo’s mission “to bring healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual”. The logo of Apollo dignifies that the nurses are the torchbearers, forerunners, crusaders, and creators of change. TLC (Tender Loving Care) is the core of the Apollo models of care and they continue to be the magic that inspires hope, sense of ease and warmth to the patients. Apollo Spectra Hospitals have 12 centers spread across 9 cities in India and are committed to the achievement and maintenance of excellence in education, research, and healthcare for the benefit of humanity.
- Orthopedics and Spine
- General and Orthopedic Surgery
- Varicose vein
- Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- To admit a patient, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
- Operation theatres
- Diagnostic center
- Ambulance service
- Blood banks
- Ultra-modern modular OTs
- 24-hour accident & emergency Service
- International patient care
- Intensive Care Unit [ICU]
- In-house Pharmacy
- ATM services
- Car parking
Location Selector in Delhi:
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Karol Bagh - Delhi
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, East of Kailash - Delhi
OPD visiting hours:
In-patient visiting hours:
- 10 am - 12 pm and 5 pm - 7 pm
ICU visiting hours:
- 11 am - 12 pm and 5 pm - 6 pm