Workout - Weight Loss
Hello, I do brisk walking 5 KM per day from past 6 months (excluding lockdown period) and one hour workout at home everyday. My waist is reduced and I am fit physically. My weight was 78.5 before 6 months and it is 78.5 after daily 2 hours of workout as well. I am not able to understand why am I not losing weight when my waist and physically I can see lot of difference. Please help to suggest. Thanks and Regards, Raghu!!

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report Or U-Lipo Trail Sitting Lose upto 1kg Free.
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can discuss things further and suggest anything choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help
Hello, Your weight is comprised of fat, water, muscle and bone. Body composition analysis helps in understanding the percentage of each of these in our body. As you are feeling the difference physically it can be that you have lost the fat and put on muscle which would be the reason for no difference on the weighing scale. A personalized session is recommended for you as it will allow us to get your details such as your height, eating habits, lifestyle, routine, medical condition if any etc. 1. Have balanced meals 2. Ensure your protein intake is good and there is protein in every meal you take. Protein rich foods are milk & milk products, dals, sprouts, pulses, non-veg etc. As you are exercising monitoring your protein intake is important. 3. Stay well hydrated 4. Avoid fried foods, refined flour & its products, processed & packaged foods, etc 5. Continue with the exercise
For further details or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, visit our website www.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews.
HI Need to review you diet too. As well what is your height. Based on height we can decide ideal body weight. Continue doing regular exercise. As you can see lot of difference, you might have reduced fat. body composition analysis helpful to find out total body fat %,muscle% ,water content.
book an online appoitment via practo for detailed diet chart
Eat at regular intervals,Drink plenty of water.Avoid fasting and feasting
Hi, thank you for your enquiry. Fat loss is a gradual process. There is no quick fix approach. Following a healthy diet which has optimal amounts of  first class proteins, reduced carbohydrates  & healthy fats along with a structured exercise program that is balanced with weight training and cardio will surely help. Besides these factors, we need to take into account that there are no hormonal imbalances that can impede your rate of fat loss.
For personalised online diet and exercise guidance please contact us.
Hello, Apparently, you would have lost inches. Consult me online for the detailed diet chart
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet,exercise and Walk early morning and evening. Take High fiber food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add planty of water. Avoid oily and fried food. Contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo.
u can reduce your weight 5kg within one month through online consultation.
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Raghu! Weight does not mean it’s only fat, it also includes muscle , bone, water content and the weight of your organs. Please continue your exercises and work out, this has helped you burn fat and convert it to muscle- which is why you haven’t seen any difference on the weight scale, but physically you see a change in your appearance. Stay hydrated, eat fresh fruits and raw vegetables, cut down on carbohydrate rich foods, get good sleep and stay away from smoking and alcohol consumption.
Consult on practo for further advice
Avoid taking any medication or supplement without expert advice or prescription