Weight management
My age is 33 & height is 5 feet 6 inch so what will be perfect weight according to BMI. What diet should followed to increase weight?

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Anyliyss U-LIPO trail Sitting Lose 10 Cm Or Upto 1 Kg Free
What is ur present weight. According to ur height and age ur wt should be, 65 KG. Need more information abt u so contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
You need to take high protein diet. Ask me directly  for customized diet plan for you.
Hi Thank you for your query, we will be happy to help you. For weight gain, drink a glass or two of milk daily. Also have other dairy products. Eat bananas, various dry fruits and nuts. Increase your protein consumption. Also have more carbs. Exercise a little everyday. You can contact me for a detailed and customized diet plan for you Regards
Hello user According to your height your weight should be in between 65-68kg depending on body's frame. See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated.You need a proper balance weight gain diet. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru this link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
What is your present weight ? Chat directly with your details about meals and exercises for proper guidance
65 to 62 kg is your ideal body weight And for weight gain you need to take balance diet and have  to do some light exercise If u want customized diet plan chat direct  and provide your details like diet recall, eating habits, medical history if you have