Suffering with pcos need weight loss
I have already consulted dietician and gyncologist...but I forgot to ask that can I take apple cider vinegar daily on empty stomach to weight loss My age is 22 Height 67 Confirmed pcos 20days back Both doctors recommend me to reduce my weight...

Hello, Honestly, you can take ACV. With ACV I have always gotten mixed results and it is not at all important to mandatorily use it in your diet. No food in isolation can give you required results. Contact me online for the detailed diet chart.
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. LOG.ON www.fitandfine.co.in.
Free Consultation Fat Analysis Report Or U-Lipo Trail Sitting Lose upto 1kg Free.
Need details for proper guidance and help choose direct consultation for detailed information
Hi, Vinegar is acidic in nature and in the long run can affect the lining of the gut so better to avoid.
Hi I have not observed any great improvement with Apple Cider Vinegar. Drink plenty of water all day. Walk regularly. Eat protein in each meal. Let us know if this helps.
Hi High fiber diet,   seasonal fruits and vegetables, whole grain cereals, low fat , moderate plant proteins , complex carbs with low GI as per foods.. Should do daily morning and evening walks,  taking steps , yoga, aerobics, being active all day long with less sitting at one place, more plain water
Hello user You can take ACv. But it effective only for 2 %people. As it has various side effects on body. Secondly, you can lose weight only, if you are undergoing PCOS weight loss diet not just weight loss diet.
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Don't use Short cut way for reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and Walk early morning and evening. Take high fiber food in ur diet.add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet.add  planty of water.small and frequent feeding should be included in ur diet.avoid oil and fried food.
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo.
you can reduce ur weight 5kg with in one month through online consultation.
No..eat healthy diet high fiber diet eat more fruits and vegetables avoid totally sugar avoid totally outside food drink plenty of water start Exercise regularly
ask me for customized diet plan
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi I'm clinical Dietician and Nutritionist with rich experience of 23yrs Avoid taking apple cider vinegar
connect us via Practo for personalised diet
with regular exercise and balanced diet you will be able to achieve your weight loss goal.
No ,Apple cider vinegar for weight loss. Make a healthy lifestyle. 70% diet and 30 % exercise help you in reducing weight . Do’s- use skimmed/ single tonned milk (300)ml daily Use curd and paneer made up from the single tonned milk also Use olive oil,rice bran, mustard, saffola, sunflower oil in cooking Use 5 soaked almonds ,2 walnuts daily Drink 8-10glass of water daily and walk 15-30 minutes is advisable Don’t- avoid sugar and it’s products Avoid roots vegetables like potato, sweet potato, arbhi, zimikand etc. Avoid fried, processed, packaged, canned,tinned food products Avoid pickles and papad Avoid sour products like tamarind , amla ,vinegar
For further diet related queries contact us on practo directly
No. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
No apple cider vinegar for weight loss because it decreases the bone density. Do regular exercise with balanced diet. No fried, no biscuits, no chocolates, ice creams,no junkfood  etc.
Hi Weight gain is a symptom and a cause of PCOS. I want to mention PCOS is reversible it can vanish from your body by healthy balanced diet and weight loss. I can surely help you in that but not over here without one to one counselling session knowing your vitals, eating habits, Lifestyle and medical history. I am working online globally so visit is not compulsory you can have a online or telephonic consultation also. If you wanna consult with me you can call or WhatsApp at the number mentioned on my Practo profile. FOr a while you can follow following weight loss tips which may help you to some extent but for proper result you need to follow a personalized plan 1) Drink Good amount of water. As drinking less water can lead to water retention which is one of the reason of weight gain. 2) Include fiber in your diet. For that you can eat lots of fruits and vegetables. 3) Do minimum 40 minute activity daily.As after 30 minutes our body enter fat burning zone. 4) Eat small & frequent meals. 5) You can include Green tea post lunch and post dinner. 6) Mind the portion size of whatever u eat,Don't overeat. Disclaimer:- Tip may vary if you suffering from any other medical issue
Hi , I am Nutritionist Sayantani.  You can visit my website thediethub.zest.md for diets. I provide metabolic diets thru this website online.