Regarding Weight loss and dental consult
I am 30 years old and working in a corporation, I have a sitting job so my weight is increasing day by day and collecting as a tummy fat even though I am not taking that much outside foods. Breakfast also I am taking, in lunch having chapati and dinner also having maximum by 9.30 and walking also I am doing after dinner, a sleep of 7 hours is also there, in morning I am doing exercises as well for 15 minutes, no sugar content I am taking apart from morning (milk) tea. Also, I am getting blood in my mouth while sleeping in the night. Sensodyne paste and tooth brush I am using still the issue is there. Please help me to get both the problems sorted.

Homoeopathic treatment will be really effective in these problems I need your detail case history to guide u properly if u wish to take proper treatment consult online through practo app for proper management consult online
For reducing weight follow three main things like things like healthy diet, exercise and workout early morning and evening. Take small and frequent feeding. Add fibre rich food in your diet. Also check your full body blood report And meet dentist. And for weight reduction   consult me proper diet plan You will get good result definitely.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Calorie deficit diet is the key Cardio Exercise should be done for 30 mins at least like brisk walk Meet dentist
First need your all details like height, weight we dietician can give diet chart.because we need all details for calculate your proper ideal weight and calories need. Second brush two times.take care of your oral health
For dental issue please check with the dentist or orthodentist then connect with all your information to suggest diet accordingly
Good evening pls do full body chk up at first n contact dentist along with that.after tht connect with me for dietary suggestions.
Hi, you should check your blood profile if you are struggling with multiple issues. for dental problems consult with a dentist.
Healthy evening For weight loss Increasing consumption of fruits and vegetables and intake of healthy fats ( including mono saturated as well as poly unsaturated fats) can be healthy strategi of weight loss. Additionally, increase protein intake can be help to reduce weight loss maintenance. Generally to lose 1-2 pounds in a week, you need 500-1000 calorie more than you consume each day , through a lower calorie diet and physical activity. Occasional nighttime oral bleeding might not signal severe health issues. However, persistent oral bleeding, especially without an obvious cause , warrants a through investigation. While it could be symptoms of gum disease or inflammation Plz consult a dentist.
Some simple habits, such as eating more fruits and vegetables, not eating while you watch TV