Diet charts suggested by dieticians
I have always wondered if the diet charts suggested by the dieticians practical and easy to follow.I want to consult a dietician for weight management.

An ideal diet chart should be acceptable as well as sustainable. Making changes and modifications in one's normal diet makes it both. It is however important for the patient to understand that there are certain basics that have to be care of while initiating weight loss. For maintaining metabolism levels and initiating weight loss, you must:- a) Follow a strict dietary regime and set you body clock right b) Have small frequent meals and do not skip meals c) Not compromise on nutrition while trying to lose weight
For more action points on how the above can be done you can contact me on direct consult. Alternatively, you can visit me to get a customised diet chart suiting your needs.

What does a dietician do Sugar patient diet chart Diet chart for liver cirrhosis patient