Diet during Lipoma

I have multiple lipomas on my body. I am currently taking homeopathic treatment to cure this problem. I want to ask diet related questions ? Can I eat Egg, Fish and Paneer if I am suffering from lipoma? Also what other diet related precautions should I take?

Doctor Answers (1) on Diet during Lipoma

Dt. Itu Chhabra Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi,  the condition can be treated through the application of castor oil to the affected areas. This oil should be applied gently and as frequent as possible to hasten recovery. Similarly it is advisable to consume flaxseed oil which is believed to have the ability to dissolve the fats. This should also be done more often in a day to ensure that the fatty tissues are done a way with as fast as possible. Also take a lot of lemon fruits during this time as the juice has nutrients that make the body to get rid of the germs that might be in the body. Similarly it is helpful in making the liver to increase its working rate, a fact which assists the body to metabolize the fatty tissues and in that respect it assists in the reduction of their size. Consumption of a well balanced diet has been identified as a precaution measure of this condition. It is advised to eat well balanced meals and avoid eating meals that might have fats. Also avoid consuming fatty meats and alcohol. Perform exercises and learn on to handle stress. There are various exercises that should be performed ranging from jogging, jumping running among others. The effect of the exercise is to make one sweat. The effect of sweating is believed to increase the rate of body processes which in turn is responsible for digesting any excess fatty acids. Thanx. All the best. Tc.