How to increase weight on face

Hello sir .im bibek of age 18. I have seen various article about how to increase the beard rate but none of them helped me abt it so i want to know if applying sperm on face increases beard rate or not so plz tell me abt it..

Dr. Shaurya Rohatgi Dermatologist | Mumbai

If it does let me know. I will start prescribing sperm for patients.

... Read More

I am taking the Amway nutrilite protein powder along with proper diet my weight was 38 but now is 40kg with in the one week only my stomach part is increased not my hands legs n face I want to increase my face part n my cheeks so please suggest me any solution for that or I continue this

Ms. Dt.Neha Suryawanshi Dietitian/Nutritionist | Mumbai

You need to take high protein diet. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you

... Read More

My weight is increasing month by month , I want to lose weight , what to do tell me

Ms. Komal Mittal Sports Nutritionist | Delhi

Hello Please tell your present weight and height along with daily workout and eating schedule

... Read More

Hello, This is Shalini Jaiswal, i am 25 years of age. No. Of moles on my face is increasing and size of moles are also increasing day by day. There are more than 20 moles on my face. Some are very small in size but some are getting bigger everyday. Color of the moles are black. I have taken homeopathic treatment more than 8 months. Please suggest m

...

Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu Homoeopath | Noida

Hello, Homoeopathic Medicines can help you in this condition. But since you have taken homoeopathic treatment for 8 months without relief, so it is advisable to consult another homoeopathic physician

... Read More

My weight is 55kg but my age is 27 how to increase weight what are the foods I will take to increase my weight. Give some value feedback.

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala Dietitian/Nutritionist | Navi Mumbai

Hi, to increase weight you need to eat high calorie and high protein foods like milk, cheese, paneer, eggs, bananas, dried fruits, chicken, fish, etc. Try to incorporate 4-5 meals per day. Eat a h

... Read More

Does eating Curd increase weight? How much of Curd should a person have on a daily basis? Are there any side effects of eating curd at night?

Ms. Anamika Sethi Dietitian/Nutritionist | Jaipur

You can have curd without any guilt of weight increase rather it helps.Curd is full of gut friendly bacteria ,help in proper digestion.One can have 1-2 postion of curd in the form of chach,lassi,raita

... Read More

I am just completing 18 yr in upcoming June. My height is less than my age students is due to not increasing weight with age my weight was 40kg and height is 166 cm. I am looking very lean and skiny. I am also not get changes life boy having in teenager not voice and chest developed and also less public hair growth and bone are narrow . Should I co

...

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji (PT) Physiotherapist | Hyderabad

Yes can check once

... Read More

Hi, my weight is 77 kgs and height is 176 cms . I go to a gym and works out for 1 and a half hrs every day to achieve my goal of 71 kgs . I take protinex in milk post workout . Is it safe as someone told me that protinex increases weight . I want to lose weight and also want a toned body. Pls let me know whether protinex is safe or not ? If one is

...

Dr. Shilpa Ramdin Obesity Specialist | Pune

Post work out meal always u have taken in water. Send me u r detail history on direct chat I will help you in individual plan

... Read More

I have hair loss and i am considering taking zincovit tablets . I wanted to know if taking this will increase my weight because i do not want to put on any weight

Zincovit has no benefit in hairloss. There are many reasons for hair fall. So first and foremost we have to find the cause with the help of detailed history and examination. Some of the common causes

... Read More

I am taking floatin 20mg daily for depression as per psychology doctor prescribed. I am getting more weight nowadays 10kg increased in last one year.

Dr. S R Krishna Thalagavara Psychiatrist | Bangalore

The said tablet is less likely to cause weight gain. There may be other underlying reasons that may have either directly increased your appetite or other hormonal imbalance.

... Read More