Weight increase a lot
Hi, My weight has increased a lot after my 12th Standard. My arms alongside the shoulders are very bulky. All my weight is accumulated around stomach and face. I need you to help me with some exercises and diets tips so that I can reduce weight. I have tried a full 3 mean fruit diet for 2 weeks - but I only reduced 2 Kgs out of it. My weight is 91 Kgs Pls help

Things need detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet and exercise schedule.
For reducing weight follow three man things like healthy diet, exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in your diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in your diet. Add plenty of water, avoid oily and fried food.
contact me for customised diet plan through practo you will get good result definitely.
you can reduce your weight 5kg within one month through online consultation.
Hi, I understand your concern to lose weight. Weight loss is a process and it has to be done the right way to ensure it is sustainable and long-lasting. A healthy balanced diet with constant modifications and regular exercise will help you lose weight with no nutritional deficiencies. To achieve a considerable weight loss a personalized diet session is highly recommended for you as it takes into account your lifestyle, routine, medical conditions if any, medications, sleep, stress, eating habits, height, weight, etc. This helps in identifying the gap areas and correcting them accordingly. Also, constant modifications and hand holding is required to achieve the desired health goal.  As a start following guidelines can be helpful - 1. Set in a routine for sleep, meals and exercise  2. Never skip meals and eat balanced meals  3. Ensure intake of two fruits throughout the day preferably mid meals  4. Incorporate protein rich foods such as dals, pulses, sprouts, low-fat dairy, non-veg, etc in every meal  5. Exercise for 45 minutes daily 6. Drink 2-3 liters of water daily  7. Avoid sweets, sugar, refined flour, processed and packaged foods, etc. 
For further details or to book an appointment contact us through Practo. Also, do visit our website www.balcalnutrefy.com for client reviews
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello Don't go for any fad type.It will give you temporary result.For sustainable weight loss you need to have some healthy lifestyle modifications.Dietary changes according to your  activity level and meal timings.
For personalized diet plan contact me directly on practo or www.nehadietcounsellingfacilitity
Do regular brisk walking 45min Healthy Food choices