Hight problem
My hight is 5.2' and I am 17 years old and I want to increase my hight please suggest me that my hight increase or not .

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you. .
You will surely get this results Things needs detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition with portions and lifestyle changes for proper guidance and help
Increased protein in your diet & follows the stretching exercise on a regular basis.
For further diet related queries contact us on Practo directly
Drink 8-10 glass of water daily and walk 15-30 minutes is advisable
For increasing height u can do stretching exercises daily basis & follow protein rich diet. Need more information abt u so contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
Hi It's really depends on the genes. But for increasing height you can have a high protein diet and few special foods in your diet and do a activity regime according to your body. But I cannot comment anything without one to one discussion with you so I would recommend you to have a one to one discussion with me. I work online globally so if you can't visit you can have a online consultation or telephonic consultation.... my results are pretty good you can check that on my social media handles and Practo itself. If you wanna discuss further you can opt for a personal chat option or call or what's app at the number mentioned on my practo profile Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Yes some chances are there play some sports like footbal, or yoga , do regular practice. With that you need to take balance diet. I need your complete information take direct consultantion through my practo account Dietician- Anjali kanphade