Hight problem
My age is 22 and my hight is 148 cm. I am a girl, can I take growth harmone to increase my hight?

Contact me through practo direct consultation
hello dear. thanks for sharing your concern. increase in height is highly depends on gens, hormones and nutrients from your diet. taking any growth hormone will not only waste your money but also gift you many side effects. instead of that, try my metadiets, which will help you in overall body health improvements and meeting all your needs. to get my metadiets contact me on my facebook page named DIETITIAN SHREYA or visit my website www.dietitianshreya.com.