Hight and weight
Hi my age is 24 , my hight is 5.2 and weight is 48 give me the suggestion how to increase the hight and weight??

You need to take high protein diet. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hi, No you won't be able to increase height now. For weight gain, eat more ghee, bananas, rice, potatoes. Have milk everyday. Also consume other dairy products. Increase your protein consumption. You can contact me for a detailed diet plan. regards
Now at this age not possible to increase height. For weight gain take high protein diet and balanced nutrition and do exercises.
For proper diet plan contact me direct through practo