Gain weight

I'm to thin..... I tired of getting remarks.. I have done soo many things to put up my weight bt that's not getting fine.... if I consult a doctor they say that's not a problem u 'll get fatter in future. I'm ready to take any protein powder with no side effects.... Doctor please insist me if any vitamin pills or powder available to gain my weight..... I request u .... I'll be very much thankful to u.....

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Pune

What is your height weight. Protein powder won't help u to gain weight u need natural nutrition I will help u with 4-5 KGS weight gain in month.

Hi.....,you need to eat food that has more calories to gain weight. You need to take in more than 250 calories daily to add roughly half a kilo to your current weight.... Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich.... Eat - Eggs, lean meat, fish, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins.