Need to gain Weight
I've been suffering from gastric problem for few years and I'm unable to gain weight and its frustrating and taking a toll on me mentally. I'm tired of being called skinny. Plz tell me how I can gain weight without affecting my body or without  worsening my gastric symptoms. Can gainer shake help? P:S- I eat a lot but it does not help. My appetite is pretty good all the time.

Things need detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Hello, Firstly we need to treat the root cause of gastric trouble. Weight gainers might make your condition worse. Consult me online for the detailed diet chart
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
There can be alot of reasons why you're not gaining any weight. Gastric problem need to be checked before taking any further treatment. Avoid oily and spicy foods as much as you can, include healthy food in your diet plan, 15-20mins exercise is necessary, eat your dinner 3 to 4 hrs before going to bed, avoid stress. You need to work on your routine and make sure that you avoid unhealthy food as much as you can.
contact doctor to be more specific about the gastric problem.
contact on practo for a better diet plan and tips. take care
Hello user See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . IBS . Tuberculosis . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of underweight . Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight . Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hi Just check for any hereditary for this being thin issue...if anybody in your family members are in this category you may also have the chance of having this ...but still you can push this with good Healthy choices, lifestyle modifications , exposure to sun, plenty of water, moderate plant protein , moderate carb intake, nuts, bananas, milk shakes, roots and tuber vegetables, kheer, curd rice, milk and milk products, milk shakes, all locally grown seasonal fruits and vegetables, light exercises, walking, yoga for keeping fit, positive attitude, consistency is the key .. Keeping doing the good with consistency...results may be slow..but are certain .. For further details contact through practo for a detailed analysis of your case Thankyou
consult doctor for advise relating your gastric problem and any underlying condition for your thinness if there's no hereditary..
avoid spicy , masala, sour, highly salted foods if gastric problem persists..
Hi. You have not given the ful detail like what gastric problem do you have ,with which food do you feel is causing gastric problem . Need a detail so that we can help you .
You need a proper consultation
Take care