Diabetes diet chart
My mom is on insulin and doesn't eat well very less and she feels she doesn't have more options plz suggest any diet chart vegetarian with egg included and healthy tea time snacks aswell what she can eat plz help me

we need to talk or want some more details consult me
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Hello practo user Sure ,we will help you We have a diet plan for a diabetic patient which include . Help to control and cure diabetes by curing the cause of diabetes and reduce the intake of medicine . Managing all the other symptoms , deficiency , disease caused due to diabetes. . Stress managment. .Many more. But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hello user For diabetics you can contact for online consultation. Diabetic Diet Plan will be provided to you accordingly.
For more information https://instagram.com/dt.n.sikka?utm_medium=copy_link
Feel free to contact for online consultation.
To get best result we provide you customised fitness plan as per your body need.which include meal plan and workout program and health tips. which helps you to control diabetes and it's symptoms as well as improve eating pattern to complete body need. To plan your customised plan need some of your information. So consult our team. Thank you.
Make exercise and healthy eating as habit to change your lifestyle.
How to control diabetes with food? Home Remedies to Control Sugar levels. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PndwaX0gU1U
Helloooo diabetes has many types eating less is not the solution to control the sugar. she has to includes more fruits vegetables amd complex carbohydrates and protein rich foods in her diet
for more information please contact me through practo or visit www.pathyadiet.in