Diet Chart to gain weight

I am a 20 year old female. I am a vegetarian & I weigh 39kgs. I want to gain atleast 10kg of weight. I am currently staying in a hostel where I don't get proper nutritious food. Also, I cannot eat large quantities of food in one go. I eat very little and start feeling hungry again in an hour or so. Kindly suggest a diet chart that is easy to implement considering that I stay at a hostel.

Doctor Answers (1) on Diet Chart to gain weight

Dr. Tejender Kaur Mumbai | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Weight gain is a slow an steady process. Healthy muscle gain is what is required at your age A balanced diet will promote muscle  and over all development. In case of non-vegetarians, there are lots of option to select from. For pure vegetarians there are many combinations of foods that promote muscle growth. I do not favour protein supplements unless you are a sports person. Pulses, Soya, cruciferous vegetables, dairy products and whole cereals promote muscle gain. Along side proper exercise and a healthy lifestyle aids in overall developmemt. For tailor made diet plan feel free to contact me or register at http://ghkritediet.zest.m