Weight gain diet needed
Hi, recently lost weight and want to gain ideal weight from 56 to 62 kg for my height of 5'10". Pls suggest an easy to follow diet mainly vegetarian and south Indian if possible. I can eat non veg outside upto 2 times a week. Thanks.

Hello there.... Have six meals in a day – three big meals and three small. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be heavy and calorie-rich. Only calories won’t add to your body weight,include the right amount of proteins to your diet.... if you want to put on weight and look fit, you need to build muscles not flab. Eat - Eggs, pulses, sprouts, and dairy products that rich sources of proteins which are good sources of protein....