I want diet chart

Height-170 cm, weight-67 kg according to to my height i want my diet chart which have more vitamin ,protein, minerals.. and in a day maximum how much litre milk i can drink?
views-icons 73 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on I want diet chart

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani Pune | Dietitian/Nutritionist
U need to gain 2-3 KGS muscle u can contact me for personalized counseling
Ms. Bipasha Das Delhi | Dietitian/Nutritionist
Hi,
I understand your concern in terms of your health goals. You being an aviation professional your routine must be haywire due to shift hours of work schedule. For that kind of lifestyle, you need to focus on timings n type of food intake, depending on your lifestyle. It should be a customized plan for you, which you can consult any of us personally with your specific details to guide you in a better way and to give a permanent results. Till then have more fruits n Salads along with lean meats, low fat milk. Have lots of water. Reduce any addiction like smoking or alcohol.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
For exact diet chart you should consult dietitian...in general try to eat skinned out boiled chicken 1-2 pieces twice a week, fish curry not fish fry as it is rich in vitamins, eat fresh raw sprouts everyday twice, include berries and fresh fruits like avocado,pears, apples, citrus fruits all this things are rich in fibres and vitamins.... Your morning diet should include whole egg and a glass of milk, try to repeat this in the evening also....include green leafy vegetables in your diet. Milk products like chesse,panner etc and meat can help you gain weight but since they contribute more towards fat and based on the history you have given, you need proteins instead of fat to build your body mass so avoid it. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Do daily brisk walking, cycling for 5-6kms,yoga and meditation....if possible go for a trekking or join some rock climbing classes if such a facility is available in your place and do it on a regular basis which will help you in developing stamina....Consult dietitian they will do the needful.