Consulted Dr. Ankesh Sahetya (Gynecologist) for PCOD/PCOS Treatment
I recommend the doctor
Happy with: Doctor friendlinessExplanation of the health issueTreatment satisfactionValue for moneyWait time
Dr Ankesh Sahetya lives up to what one would have gathered from his Instagram page. I have done one consultation visit and one follow up with him so far.
A little about me: I am 29 years old, married. My presenting concerns were irregular periods, multiple small follicles in the ovaries, acne, some weight gain on and off, hairfall, stress, elevated Insulin and Blood Sugar levels and extremely high Prolactin despite not being pregnant.
Here's why my experience with him was a positive one and why I'd highly recommend him to any of my friends:
1. He built a good rapport with me and made me feel comfortable.
2. I was given all the information that I needed, to my satisfaction. All my follow up questions were answered patiently and in a way that I would understand better. He performed an ultrasound for me in his clinic itself which gave us the most recent and new information about my uterus- we discovered a few cysts on both ovaries. He also calmly went through a checklist related to PCOS for me and also explained specifically what the severity of my case looks like. I learned that it wasn't as severe as I was assuming.
3. His prescription was spot on- he prescribed a medicine for reducing the cyst and a supplement for regulating Insulin processing. In just 16-17 days, my Insulin and blood sugar levels reduced (this was also along with an meal plan I was following from a different nutrition expert), I got my period and was able to get further hormone tests done.
4. The follow up has been good- he checked on all the things he had prescribed earlier to me and also told me what the test results meant and prescribed a medication as needed.
5. I did not think that I was made to do unnecessary procedures or take unnecessary medication. I worry a lot and therefore I look these things up a lot and I have been satisfied with his process.
6. His availability- I was given an appointment both times as per my convenience, and he is also easily approachable and responsive on WhatsApp.
7. The facilities are quite decent and the nurses and he also made me feel physically comfortable in all the procedures that they carried out.
I am very glad my Husband found him when he was looking up good Doctors for PCOS and his search results suggested that Dr Ankesh Sahetya is the best person to go to. I am very happy with my experience and would want to continue consulting him in the future. I wish him the best of health and success in his endeavors!
Dr. Ankesh Sahetya replied
Thank you so much
V kind of you