Are you suffering from pattern baldness? Is your grade of baldness above than IV? Are you looking for an option that treats the case full of permanent results? Then you are at the right place to get a clear description of all the above questions. As we all know that hair transplant procedure is a single permanent option to treat the pattern baldness permanently by offering the DHT-resistant hair roots.
Here are some important points of definition that is needed to be understood before receiving the surgical procedure is as follows:·
What are Hair Transplants?
Hair transplant surgery is a hair root transferring process by which the recipient balding parts of the scalp covered with live hair grafts. However, it is a two-way process in which donor and the recipient areas get involved and facilitate the option of obtaining the feasible amount of grafts. The extraction of the grafts a first step of the surgical procedure, either done by the FUT technique or through the FUE. Hair transplant is needed as an ultimate decision to cure baldness permanently because of receiving the DHT-resistant hair roots is destined to remain permanent in nature. However, hair restoration surgery is performed when a patient is severely affected by the hair loss problem and crucially needs a surgical measure.
When is it needed to perform the Hair Transplant Surgery?
- When a patient is affected by the Pattern Baldness: The case of Androgenic alopecia or the pattern baldness is only getting solved with the hair transplant procedure as it presents the various grades of baldness. The increasing severity of hair loss condition, either it is decreasing hairline or loss of hairs from the top, front, and the crown areas of the scalp needs the hair transplant surgery.
- When the Grade of baldness is above than III: When a patient is affected by a lesser grade of baldness such as I, II, or III, usually, it is not recommended to receive the surgery as donor areas need stability concern to offer the hair transplant surgery. On the other hand, it is also mandatory to receive prior consultancy in order to know the present grade of baldness and feasible technique to sort out the issue more effectively. Generally, the procedure is recommended when a patient receives the NW-IV baldness because it is the sign of the stability of the donor as well as the recipient areas until it is not the case of progressive baldness.
- When the case doesn’t fall under the Autoimmune Disorder: Hair transplant surgery is not recommended when a patient is affected by the autoimmune disorder like Alopecia areata or the spot baldness as it affects all over the areas where hair growth is experienced. However, a pre-procedure consultation session is mandatory to evaluate the scalp status and the feasible technique accordingly.
The Combined Technique of the FUT+FUE Hair Transplant:
The combined technique of the hair transplant surgery involves both the FUT as well as the FUE technique helps in extracting the feasible number of grafts to fulfil the desired aesthetic goal of the surgery. The combined technique is usually performed by those surgeon shaving both the techniques’ expertise and offered a number of the best aesthetic results of the procedure. So, it is a job of the proficient surgeon who makes a wise decision according to the donor areas’ status and recipient area’s needs and requirement.
When Should You Choose FUT+FUE Hair Transplant?
- When the grade of Norwood baldness is more than V means it comes under NW-VI or VII
- When a patient requires extremely high-density hair transplants
- The combination technique of hair transplant is also a recommended technique for those who don’t possess enough safe donor supply
- The FUT+FUE hair transplant is needed to perform when it crucially requires a maximum number of grafts even in a single session to fulfil the desired restoration goal.
What expertise is needed to perform the FUT+FUE Hair Transplant?
- The expertise of the Surgeon: The surgeon must have in-depth skills and experience in the field of hair restoration. The surgeon should possess a credit of performing a maximum number of combined techniques of the FUT+FUE hair transplant. The surgeons should possess the accreditations and recognition from the leading restoration societies.
- The Artistic skills of the Surgeon: The performing surgeon must possess an outstanding artistic skill and proficiency that decides the natural hairline design and the aesthetic placement of the hair roots. Since the procedure is the combined effect of the art and science, therefore, it is the responsibility of the surgeon to perform the procedure with extreme precision and proficiency.
- The Decision-making sense: The performing surgeon must have the ability to take a wise decision according to the available state of hair loss or baldness. A logical decision is needed in order to extract the grafts via a particular hair transplant technique and how to use the donor areas are also a prime concern. Thus, choosing the technique and using the safe donor are a effectively comes under the logical decision ability of the surgeon.
So, if you are planning the hair transplant surgery must think about the best surgeon and clinic and find them by following the research and analysis job and get in touch with leading hair transplant clinics.