1. What is the best treatment for hair fall?
Minoxidil (Rogaine) 5% is the only topical medication approved by the FDA for female pattern hair loss. The once daily use foam treatment regrows hair in 81% of the women who try it. Liquid options of 2% and 5% solutions are available over the counter.
2. How can I stop hair fall and grow new hair?
- Vitamin for hair loss
- Enrich diet with protein
- Scalp massage with essential oils
- Avoid brushing wet hair
- Apply Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice on hair
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Rub green tea into your hair
3. How can I stop hair loss and regrow hair naturally?
Seven home remedies to stop hair fall and regrow your tresses - Egg mask. Eggs have very high selenium, sulphur, zinc, phosphorous, iodine, zinc and protein content, which helps in promoting hair growth - Licorice root.
This is very effective in preventing hair loss and further damage to the hair:
- Coconut milk
- Yogurt and honey
- Green tea
- Beetroot juice
4. What is the best vitamin for hair loss?
One of the best known vitamins for hair growth is a B-vitamin called biotin. Studies link biotin deficiency with hair loss in humans. Although biotin is used as an alternative hair-loss treatment, those who are deficient have the best results.
5. What food is good for hair fall?
On the other hand, eating a balanced diet with the right nutrients can help promote hair growth, especially if you're experiencing hair loss due to poor nutrition.
- Fatty Fish
- Sweet Potatoes