WHAT IS ALLERGY????
An allergy is an exaggerated response to certain substances that normal people don't react to.
ALLERGENS are the substances causing allergy.
MOST COMMON ALLERGENS ARE THE FOLLOWING
- Pet dander
- Certain food substances
- Certain metals
MOST COMMON ALLERGIES
- ALLERGIC RHINITIS-Quiet common allergic reaction called as hay fever which can occur seasonally or perennial.Mostly winter season matters.
- ALLERGIC ASTHMA-If allergic rhinitis is not treated properly it may leads to allergic bronchitis or allergic asthma.
- ATOPIC DERMATITIS-It is a condition that makes your skin dry , red nad itchy.Most coomonly seen in children but can occur at any age.It may accompanied with asthma or hay fever.
- FOOD ALLERGIES- Usually it appears as itches and rashes over the body parts which may lasts less than an hour, commonly called as urticaria.
- ANAPHYLAXIS-It is a severe potentially severe life threatening allergic reaction which can occur with in second or minutes after exposure to the allergic substances to which you are allergic to.
MOST COMMON SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ALLERGY
- Congestion of eyes with itching and watering.
- Runny or stuffy nose with itching and sneezing.
- Shortness of breath.
- Rashes on the body with itching.
MECHANISM OF ALLERGY
The Immunoglobulin E antibody which is the part of the immune system binding to allergen or receptors on basophils or mast cells and it generates the release of inflammatory chemicals such as HISTAMINES which is majorly producing allergy or hypersensitivity.
DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT
Diagnosis is based on the existing symptoms, medical history , physical examination and needful biomedical investigations.
Homeopathic treatment is typically based on the medical history of the patient . By ruling out the triggering factors and allergic history of each patients we can completely eliminate the allergic tendency with homeopathic medicines which helps to boost the immunity power of the body.
HERE ARE SOME COMMON HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES USING FOR ALLERGIES-
ARSENICUM ALBUM,ALLIUM CEPA,NUX VOMICA, NATRUM MURIATICUM,EUPHRASIA OFFICINALIS,SABADILLA,SULPHUR AND WYETHIA.