You will suspect it's swine flu when you notice the following symptoms:
- A cough
- Fever with chills
- A sore throat
- A runny nose
- A headache
If any of these symptoms are present and are not subsiding after medications taken for common flu, you need to get the following tests done immediately:
1. Haemogram with platelets
2. Urine (Routine + Microscopic)
3. Throat swab
4. Chest X-ray
5. H1N1 Test
Remember this is a communicable disease. If there are patients suffering for swine flu around you, take necessary precautions:
- Wear a mask.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Weak your hands thoroughly, esp with an alcohol-based hand wash.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Is homoeopathy effective?
- Yes, it is effective in curing as well as preventing the disease.
Stay healthy and happy.