How to deal with the premature graying problem?
If you are suffering from the premature graying issue, you should want to take steps to overcome it. In most of the cases, the graying is associated with genetic issues. If hair follicles fail to produce sufficient melanin through the pigment cells, the discoloration will take place. Hence, you should take steps towards the production of melanin in your body.
Causes and solutions:
- You should be aware of various factors that lead to Early Age Hair Whitening. If you are aware of the factor, you can take a decision to resolve the issue in a very efficient way.
- The scalp will become dry through the sweat and heat. If the hair becomes weak, it will age very easily. In this process, the hair will become gray or white. Hence, you should take protective aids such as caps or umbrellas to protect your hair from harmful sun rays. You can apply cool hair packs to reverse the damage. By applying the conditioner oil, the scalp will be strengthened.
- People suffering from stress, anxiety, high blood pressure and change in appetite levels will also experience gray hair. If there is stress, there will be depletion of stem cells in hair follicles. Hence, you should take remedial steps to overcome stress and anxiety. Regular physical exercises, meditation and listening to music will help you overcome stress and anxiety. You should have social life as well so that you can make the most of your life.
- If you are suffering from hypo or hyperthyroidism, there will be loss of hair. The thyroid gland will control the metabolic functions. If the thyroid gland is overactive or underactive, there will be impact on the production of melanin.
- Hair growth as well as hair color is based on the presence of vitamin B-12 in the body. The vitamin gives sufficient energy so that you will have great health. If your body fails to absorb the vitamin B-12, hair follicles will not get sufficient supply of oxygen. The hair cells will be weakened and the melanin production will decrease with the vitamin B-12 deficiency.
- As per studies, it was found that there is correlation between hair graying and smoking. The early age hair whitening will take place through the cigarette smoking. There will be risk to heart disease as well as lung disease also. Hence, you should avoid smoking so that the blood supply will not be restricted to hair follicles.