Constipation; a dreaded and much feared word of modern times!
Causes could be ranging from a simple lack of water intake or fibre in ones diet to more serious IBS or irritable bowel.
A chronic constipation leads to rectal issues like fissure &/or piles; not to mention the discomfort and flatulence that accompanies a slow gut! It impacts skin and hair health and is known to be a single most reason people are crappy (no pun!) in the mornings!
Simple to do list:
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily (maybe a little warm water.)
- Add natural fibre into the diet in the form or 3/4 fruit or veggie servings daily.
- Add natural probiotics and probiotics in your diet.
- Exercise regularly to help movement.
- Add a fistful of dry fruits including figs and raisins in the diet.
- Avoid junk foods and maida based food as far as possible.
- Relax and destress to create a harmonious core!