Come monsoon and the whole city feels rejuvenated and refreshed ! But the rains bring on dampness and in turn harvest bacteria and fungi!
How to take care of general health and ones skin and hair during these wet months?! Here are some simple tips you should use-
- Keep yourselves dry.
- When you return home, take a warm water bath. Use diluted shampoo (1 part shampoo: 2 parts water) add 2-3 drops of lavender oil and wash the hair with lukewarm water.
- Soak your feet in the same combination of shampoo: water in a tub of warm water add a couple of spoons of rock salt and massage the feet with a scrub to rejuvenate!
- Eat cooked and covered food. Think colourful. Indulge in nuts. Go bonkers with warm soups.
- Exercise and stretch regularly.
- Listen to soothing music with a cup of ginger and tulsi tea to fortify your body and enjoy the rains!