Eating extra calories gets stored in the body in the form of fat and at various places like arms, tummy, legs etc. Different women have different weight problem points. One of the most common weight problem point are the arms and thighs. We recently covered a story on the best exercises to lose weight on the thighs. In this article, we will help you find out how to lose weight on the arms and tone them up.
The Upper arm consists of triceps and biceps. Women have a higher tendency to accumulate fat on this area than men. Also losing weight and toning arms is also one of the most difficult things to accomplish. Everyone wants a quick solution or spot reduction to fat arms.
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as spot reduction and exercising alone doesn't help you get results. It's always a combination of diet and exercises that get you faster and better results. Often we have seen people using heavy weights in the gym to lose weight on the arms. The simplest trick to losing weight on arms is starting cardio that will help reduce fat and then adding resistance to your training in the form of weights to get the right results.Here are some exercises for the arms to help you tone up.
1. Running: Any kind of cardio exercise is recommended for fast fat loss in the body. You could do skipping, running, sprinting, jogging, cycling, swimming or play a sport. All the above options burn faster calories and help reduce maximum fat from the body.
2. Women Push ups: Pushup has multiple benefits including working out the arms. For more stress on the arms perform close grip push up. To perform get into a plank position with the knee on the ground for women. Keeping the body straight, lower body to the ground by bending arms at the elbows. Raise body up off the ground by extending the arms. Repeat.Body weight should be lifted by the arms.
3. Bench dips: Dip is a great exercise to work out the back of the arms or the triceps. To perform chair dips keep your arms on the chair with your body in front of the chair. Lower your back to the ground and lift again. Repeat 8-9 times in one set. This tones the triceps and makes it look toned and tight and not hanging.
5. Triceps Kickback: This exercise is effective in toning the back of the arms. To perform triceps kickback take a dumbbell and on a bench keep your left knee rested. Keep dumbell on your right hand and move it up towards the ceiling keeping the back straight.
6. Moving Plank: Moving plank is very effective in working the upper arms along with the core.Get down to plank position and to perform moving plank move your arms ahead one by one along with your body. This will bring strength to the body too.