Summers can become enjoyable if we can maintain a good and healthy life. Some common problems we encounter in summers are headache, urinary infections, boils, burning and sweating, stomach upset, indigestion, acidity etc. We can fight these problems if we are able to keep our body cool and regularly take things that can flush out our toxins from the body.
Here are some ways you can enjoy the Summers:
- Every day ensure you drink lot of water.
- Buttermilk is cooling agent.
- You can start your day with a lime juice or cucumber juice. This will throw out the toxins from the body.
- Coconut water is natural body cooler.
- Encourage more of greens in your diet.
- Fruits like watermelon, pineapple, muskmelon, grapes, orange, sweet lime, apples, etc are known to reduce body heat.
- Cumin seeds/Jeera water is good source of heat regulation.
- Methi or fenugreek seeds also know to reduce body temperature.
- Honey can be taken daily once a day.
- Take a bath twice a day.
- Regularly oil your hair twice a week.
Thus, with a small conscious change in your diet, you can make your body cool and happy!